The threat : how the FBI protects America in the age of terror and Trump /
On March 16, 2018, just twenty-six hours before his scheduled retirement from the organization he had served with distinction for more than two decades, Andrew G. McCabe was fired from his position as deputy director of the FBI. President Donald Trump celebrated on Twitter: 'Andrew McCabe FIRED...
|Published:||New York : St. Martin's Press, 2019.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Up for grabs: A conversation with the President and what it meant
- Answering the call: Training days, and the first big case
- How we work: Enterprise theory
- The shift: Solving crime and preventing terrorist attacks
- Interrogation: Asking the right questions and asking the right way
- How we work: President's daily brief
- Benghazi to Boston: Reliving the horror, again and again
- Examination: Collective insanity and the Clinton investigation
- How we work: The Attorney General guidelines
- Mess and crisis: Above all, protecting the Russia case
- Real Americans.