Medieval Jewish philosophical writings /
Cambridge, UK ; New York :
Cambridge University Press,
|Series:||Cambridge texts in the history of philosophy
|Related Information:||Contributor biographical information |
Publisher description |
Table of contents only |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Further reading
- Note on the texts and translations
- 1. Saadia Gaon, from The Book of the Beliefs and Convictions
- 2. Solomon ibn Gabirol and Shem Tov b. Joseph Falaquera, Excerpts from "The Source of Life"
- 3. Moses Maimonides, from The Guide of the Perplexed
- 4. Isaac Albalag, from The Emendation of the "Opinions"
- 5. Moses of Narbonne (Narboni), The Treatise on Choice
- 6. Levi Gersonides, from The Wars of the Lord
- 7. Hasdai Crescas, from The Light of the Lord Treatise Two
- 8. Joseph Albo, from The Book of Principles
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.