The political science student writer's manual and reader's guide /
|Published:||Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield, |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Part 1 : Reading and writing for introductory political science courses. Read and write to understand politics ; Write effectively ; Practice the craft of scholarship ; Become familiar with government documents ; Introductory skilled observations
- Part 2 : Becoming a political scientist : learning scholarship skills. Read and write professionally and critically ; Preliminary scholarship : research effectively
- Part 3 : Practicing political science in advanced courses. Analyze public opinion ; Analyze a domestic or international government policy ; Author an amicus curiae brief ; Political philosophy papers
- Appendix A. Political science journals
- Appendix B. Proper forms of address
- Appendix C. Glossary of political terms and slang
- Appendix D. References.