The complete idiot's guide to learning French /
Presents an outline of basic French grammar, offers useful words and expressions, and simplifies dialogue for conversation and travel situations.
|Format:||Book Audio CD|
|Published:||New York, N.Y. : Alpha Books, c2009.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Part 1, The bare basics. The top ten reasons you should study French ; Pronounce it properly ; The French you know ; Idiomatically speaking ; Grasp that grammar! ; French : the sexy language ; On the move!
- Part 2, Travel time. Greetings and salutations ; "I'd like you to get to know you
- " ; Navigating the airport ; Getting there without delay ; A room with a view
- Part 3, Fun time. Today's weather is
- ; Sightseeing ; "I wanna shop till I drop!" ; An old-fashioned, home-cooked meal ; Eating out ; Fun and games
- Part 4, Time out : problems. Torn jacket? Broken glasses? Personal services ; "I need a doctor
- now!" ; "Oops, I forgot to pack my toothbrush!" ; Phone hom
- or anywhere else ; "Please, Mr. Postman
- Part 5, It's time for business. For the businessperson ; Buying and renting property ; Money is the issue
- Appendixes. A, Verb charts
- B, Dictionaries.