Reproductive politics : what everyone needs to know /
Tracing the historical roots of reproductive politics up through the present, Solinger considers a range of topics from abortion and contraception to health care reform and assisted reproductive technologies. She tackles some of the most contentious questions up for debate today, including the defin...
Oxford ; New York :
Oxford University Press,
|Series:||What everyone needs to know.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. What is "Reproductive Politics"
- 2. Why History Matters
- 3. The Legal Context
- 4. Religious Views and Their Impacts
- 5. Population Issues and Reproductive Politics
- 6. Public Policy and Reproductive Politics
- 7. Contemporary "Values" Debates over Reproductive Politics
- 8. Teenage Pregnancy and Single Pregnancy in the U.S.
- 9. Contemporary Abortion Politics I: Opinions and Science
- 10. Contemporary Abortion Politics II: Experience and Practice
- 11. Contemporary Abortion Politics III: Activism, Law, and Public Policy
- 12. Fetuses
- 13. Family PLanning and Reproductive Technologies
- 14. Adoption
- 15. The Environment and Reproductive Politics
- 16. Disability and Reproductive Politics
- 17. Birthing and Reproductive Politics
- 18. Health Care Reform and Reproductive Politics
- 19. Global Perspectives on Reproductive Politics
- 20. Men and Reproductive Politics
- 21. Language and Frameworks
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.