Jimmy Carter, the politics of family, and the rise of the religious right /
Athens, Ga. :
University of Georgia Press,
|Series:||Since 1970 : histories of contemporary America.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Washington for Jesus
- The times they are a-changin'
- The year of the Evangelical
- Rootin' and tootin'
- His faith and virtue were not enough
- The formidable conservative barrage
- Profamily movement
- The Reagan revolution
- Epilogue: A fault line in American society.