The amazing paper cuttings of Hans Christian Andersen /
|Related Information:||Publisher description |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Writer and Artist
- 1. A Childhood of Puppets and Make-Believe
- 2. Becoming a Writer
- 3. Hans Christian Andersen at Center Stage
- 4. "To Travel is to Live"
- 5. The Good "Cutting-Out Places"
- 6. The Art of Paper Cutting
- Conclusion: Daring to be Different
- Bibliography and Source Notes
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.