Claude McKay : a black poet's struggle for identity /
University of Massachusetts Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. In Search of Larger Worlds
- 2. In Search of Moorings
- 3. The Problems of a Black Radical: 1919-1923
- 4. "How Shall the Negro Be Portrayed?" and Home to Harlem
- 5. Banjo: Art and Self-Catharsis
- 6. Back to Harlem
- 7. I Have Come to Lead the Renaissance
- 8. A Long Way from Home
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.