Japanese corrections : managing convicted offenders in an orderly society /
|Published:||Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, c1996.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Parsimony In Resort To Imprisonment
- 3. The Two Bureaus Their Place, Functions And History
- 4. The Managers Those Who Work In Corrections
- 5. The Industrial Prison
- 6. The Orderly Prison
- 7. The Juvenile Justice System
- 8. Community-Based Corrections Japanese Version
- 9. Probation: Putting Convicted Offenders Back on the Street
- 10. Exiting From Confinement: Parole And Hostels
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.