Traditions in world cinema /
"The core volume in the Traditions in World Cinema series, this book brings together a colourful and wide-ranging collection of world cinematic traditions - national, regional and global - all of which are in need of introduction, investigation and, in some cases, critical reassessment. Topics...
|Published:||Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, ©2006.|
|Series:||Traditions in world cinema.
|Online Access:||Connect to eBook (Available to people from CARLI member institutions.)|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- German expressionism / J.P. Telotte
- Italian neorealism / Peter Bondanella
- The French new wave / Richard Neupert
- The British new wave / R. Barton Palmer
- The Czechoslovak new wave / Peter Hames
- Danish dogma / Linda Badley
- Post-Communist cinema / Christina Stojanova
- Post-cinema novo Brazilian cinema / Randal Johnson
- New Argentine cinema / Myrto Konstantarakos
- Early cinematic traditions in Africa / Roy Armes
- Israeli persecution films / Nitzan Ben-Shaul
- New Iranian cinema / Negar Mottahedeh
- Popular Hindi cinema and the film song / Corey Creekmur
- Chinese melodrama / Stephen Teo
- Japanese horror cinema / Jay McRoy
- The "new" American cinema / Robert Kolker
- The global art of found footage cinema / Adrian Danks.