The Hebrew goddess /
"The Hebrew Goddess demonstrates that the Jewish religion, far from being pure monotheism, contained from earliest times strong polytheistic elements, chief of which was the cult of the mother goddess. Lucidly written and richly illustrated, this third edition contains new chapters of the Shekh...
Detroit, Mich. :
Wayne State University Press,
|Edition:||3rd enl. ed.|
|Series:||Jewish folklore and anthropology
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The goddess Asherah
- The Cherubim
- The Shekhina
- the Kabbalistic tetrad
- the goddess of the Kabbala
- The myth of God and the Shekhina
- the Shekhina as Maggid and vision
- The Sabbath
- virgin, bride, queen, and goddess
- Appendix: The goddess in the Dura synagogue?