Embracing the ivory tower and stained glass windows : a Festschrift in honor of Archbishop Antje Jackelén /
This book brings together contributions from scholars from Europe and the United States to honor the theological work of Antje Jackelén, the first female Archbishop of the Church of Sweden. In Archbishop Antje Jackelén's installation homily, she identifies the strength of the Church as a &quo...
|Series:||Issues in science and religion ;
v. 2. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Time in eternity and eternity in time / Ted Peters
- Revisiting the God of the gaps : on the tempestuous experience of overwhelming present / Vítor Wethelle
- How to understand time in relation to timeless divine action in a time-dependent world / Anne L.C. Runehov
- Time as "dance" : theological-philosophical reflections and meditations / Hubert Meisinger
- Time, a dimension of ethics / Ulf Görman
- Places of encounter with the eschata : accelerating the spatial turn in eschatology / Sigurd Bergmann
- A poetical proposal : diversity in Lutheran traditions / John Nunes
- From traumatic disruption to resilient creativity : how hermeneutics, feminism, and postmodernnism provide grounds for the development of a trauma sensitive theology / Jennifer Baldwin
- Biocultural wholes, parial perspectives, path dependency and the global climate change : what's theology got to do with it? / Anne Kull
- Some practical and ethical challenges posed by big data / Michael Fuller
- Eutonia : the cross (in)between science and theology / Carmelo Santos
- The study of symbols as a bridge between science and theology / Lluis Oviedo
- An ontology of creative interaction / Carol Rausch Albright
- Science and religion being moved by aesthetics / Knut-Willy Sæther
- Becoming human : weaving together genetics and personhood reflections on personhood / Gayle E. Woloschak
- Coincidence of opposites in the thought of Nicolas Cusanus and Niels Bohr / John R. Albright
- The early history of the European Conferences on Science and Religion and of ESSSAT / Willem B. Drees
- What liberates and limits a bishop and an archbishop in the Church of Sweden / Anders Wejryd.