Selfies : searching for the image of God in a digital age /
Selfies are ubiquitous. They can be silly or serious, casual or curated. Within moments, smart phone users can capture their image and post it across multiple social media platforms to a global audience. But do we truly understand the power of image in our image-saturated age? How can we seek God an...
Grand Rapids, Michigan :
Brazos Press a division of Baker Publishing Group,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- How do you solve a problem like the selfie?
- Reflected beauty: the ancient self
- Mastering the mirror: a renaissance of the self
- Reframing memories: the literary self
- Seizing the light: photographing ourselves
- Behind the mask: the psychological self
- Instapressure: the selfie today
- Augmented and transfigured: the selfie tomorrow.