Lingua cosmica : science fiction from around the world /
"In recent years, there has been a rapid growth in interest by scholars in the US, the UK, and Anglophone Canada in science fiction from other regions. Organizations dedicated to science fiction and fantasy literatures worldwide have sprung up outside the Anglophone axis, several anthologies ha...
University of Illinois Press,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction / Dale Knickerbocker
- Daína Chaviano's science-fiction ourvre : fables of an extraterrestrial grandmother / Juan Carlos Toledano Redondo
- Jacek Dukaj's science fiction as philosphy / Pawel Frelik
- Jean-Claude Dunyach, poet of the flesh / Natacha Vas-Deyres
- Andreas Eschbach's futures and Germany's past / Vibeke Rützou Petersen
- Angélica Gorodischer : only a storyteller / Yolanda Molina-Gavilán
- Sakyo Komatsu's planetary imagination : reading Virus and The day of resurrection / Tatsumi Takayuki
- Liu Cixin's three-body trilogy : between the sublime cosmos and the micro era / Migwei Song
- Laurent McAllister : rhizomatic space and the posthuman / Amy J. Ransom
- Olatunde Osunsanmi and living the translatlantic apocalype : The fourth kind / Alexis Brooks de Vita
- Johanna Sinisalo and the new weird : genres and myths / Hanna-Rükka Roine and Hanna Samola
- Arkady and Boris Strugatsky : the science-fictionality of Russian culture / Yvonne Howell.