China's state control mechanisms and methods : hearing before the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission, One Hundred Ninth Congress, first session, April 14, 2005.
|Published:||Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2005.|
|Online Access:||http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS61838 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- China's state control mechanisms and methods
- Congressional perspectives
- Administration views
- OpenNet Initiative (ONI) report release "Internet filtering in China in 2004-2005"
- Panel I. Political developments
- Panel II. The state of the Chinese media and Internet in China
- Chinese nationalism and its implications for U.S.-China relations
- Panel IV. Socio-economic unrest and state control mechanisms
- Additional material supplied for the record.