In an anti-utopian future, the real world as we know it is nothing more than a computer construct, created by an all-powerful artificial intelligence. A small group of humans has found a way out of the construct, and is now fighting for the future of the human race.
|Published:||Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, c2001.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Features: Widescreen Anamorphic, 2.35:1; Region 1 encoding; Dual layers; audio: English (Dolby Digital 5.1); DVD extras: Commentary track by Carrie-Anne Moss, editor Zach Staenberg and visual effects supervisor John Gaeta
- Isolated musical score with comentary by composer Don Davis
- Production notes
- Theatrical trailer
- Behind-the-scenes documentary "HBO First Look: Making the Matrix"
- Hidden special effects documentaries: "What is Bullet Time?" and "What is the Concept?"
- Nine behind-the-scenes featurettes. DVD-ROM features (only playable on Windows 95 or better computers with DVD-ROM drives): Special Web events and links
- Screenplay and storyboards
- 7 special essays and articles
- Original theatrical Web site
- Theatrical trailer sampler
- Questions and answers about "The one."