Fifty years of communism: theory and practice, 1917-1967
|Published:||New York, Basic Books |
|Series:||Culture & discovery.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Jacobin and communist
- Social democracy and the non-revolution
- Marxism and the Russian Narodmiks
- The capture of power in Russia
- Foreign intervention and Civil War
- The Comintern
- The retreat from socialism
- Stalin and the revolution from above
- Stalin and the Great Purge
- The rise of communism in China
- The idea of the popular front
- Communism and the Second World War
- Communism and the Cold War
- Russian communism after Stalin
- Peaceful coexistence
- Communism and the Third World
- Fifty years after.