Math and literature
A bookstore owner explains how storybooks can be used to help teach math to primary school students. Although they are not all written with math in mind, each featured book incorporates mathematical thinking used in meaningful situations.
|Published (Most Recently):||New York, N.Y. : Films Media Group, , c1992.|
|Related Information:||Link to Math and literature (access limited to Benedictine University patrons)|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Math Concepts in Children's Books (4:52)
- Literature and Math: Problem-Solving (4:01)
- Literature and Math: Money and Bartering (4:44)
- Literature and Math: Fractions and Measurements (3:53)
- Literature and Math: Patterns, Shapes, and Time (6:59)