Games and play in the theater of Spanish American women /
|Published:||Lewisburg : Bucknell University Press, c2004.|
|Online Access:||Table of contents |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1.. Introduction: Games, Play, and Theater
- 2.. Ludic Theory: Games and Drama Criticism
- 3.. Games in the Theater: Representation, Roleplaying, and the Search for Identity in Dramas by Elena Garro, Maritza Wilde, and Susana Torres Molina
- 4.. Violent Games in Plays by Roma Mahieu, Mariela Romero, and Griselda Gambaro
- 5.. Games and Gender Issues: Becoming Other in Dramas by Rosario Castellanos, Susana Torres Molina, and Diana Raznovich
- 6.. Games and/in Spanish American Society in Plays by Myrna Casas, Griselda Gambaro, and Josefina Pla
- 7.. Games and the Historical-Political Realities of Spanish America in Dramas by Griselda Gambaro, Jesusa Rodriguez, and Sabina Berman
- 8.. Conclusions: Only a Game or More than a Game?
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.