Hepatitis C virus and liver transplantation /
Hepatitis C Virus and Liver Transplantation is designed to provide a comprehensive and state-of-the-art overview of the major issues specific to the field of liver transplantation and hepatitis C virus infection. The sections of the book have been structured to review the overall scope of issues of...
|Published:||New York, NY : Springer, 2014|
|Online Access:||SpringerLink Available to Wheaton College users only|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Treatment of Hepatitis C Before Liver Transplantation
- 2. Donor-Recipient Matching in HCV-Infected Patients
- 3. Natural History of Recurrent Hepatitis C: Impact of Immunosuppression
- 4. Treatment of Hepatitis C After Liver Transplantation
- 5. Hepatitis C and Liver Transplantation in the HIV Co-Infected Patients
- 6. Liver Transplantation for Hepatocellular Carcinoma in HCV-Infected Patients
- 7. Retransplantation for HCV-Related Liver Disease
- 8. Use of Anti-HCV Positive Grafts in Liver Transplantation.