Left behind in Rosedale : race relations and the collapse of community institutions /
|Published:||Boulder, Colo. : Westview Press, 1998.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Race Relations And Urban Neighborhoods
- 2. The Ghettoization Of Rosedale
- 3. Racial Transition And the Loss Of Community
- 4. Racism And Residential Transition Old Myths And New Realities
- 5. The Adolescent Menace: Beyond Racial Stereotypes
- 6. Sexual Violence In Rosedale
- 7. The Wilding Incidents of 1982
- 8. The Underclass Of Rosedale Community Institutions In Crisis
- 9. The Struggle To Create New Institutions The Crisis Deepens With Elise Bright and Richard Cole
- 10. Public Policy Social Change And the Fall Of Rosedale
- 11. Race Relations Social Justice And the Future Of Urban Neighborhoods
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.