Sharp : a memoir /
"Sharp is the story of a young man who began his life with a loving family and great promise for the future. But in his early twenties, David Fitzpatrick became so consumed by mental illness it sent him into a frenzy of cutting himself with razor blades. In this shocking and often moving book,...
New York, NY :
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Family History
- 2. Relative Innocence
- 3. Being Watched
- 4. The Four Pricks of the Apocalypse
- 5. A Reprieve of Sorts
- 6. Disintegrating in Boston
- 7. "Club Med for the Brain"
- 8. First Sight and Holly's Emergence
- 9. The Life of Maddy and Continued Submersion
- 10. Flirting with Hope in Kansas
- 11. Lost and Adrift Everywhere
- 12. Just Breathe
- 13. A Redemptive Chat
- Epilogue: First Night Out
- Important Links and Sites
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.