Tuberculosis and the politics of exclusion : a history of public health and migration to Los Angeles /
|Published:||New Brunswick : Rutgers University Press, c2007.|
|Series:||Critical issues in health and medicine
|Online Access:||Table of contents only |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Pestilence in the Promised Land
- Chapter 2. Strategies of Exclusion
- Chapter 3. Creating a Tuberculosis Program
- Chapter 4. "Outsiders"
- Chapter 5. Slashing Services in the Great Depression
- Chapter 6. Expelling Mexicans and Filipinos
- Chapter 7. "Agitation over the Migrant Issue"
- Chapter 8. Fighting TB in Black Los Angeles
- About the Author
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.