A history of Japanese economic thought /
|Series:||Nissan Institute/Routledge Japanese studies series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction Japanese and Western Economic Thought
- 1. Economic Thought in Tokugawa Japan
- 2. The Introduction of Western Economic Thought: from the Meiji Restoration to the First World War
- 3. Economic Debates in Inter-War Japan
- 4. Post-War Marxian Economics
- 5. Economic Theory and the 'Economic Miracle'
- 6. Contemporary Japanese Economic Thought
- The Nissan Institute/ Routledge Japanese Studies Series
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.