Edwardian opulence : British art at the dawn of the twentieth century /
|Published:||New Haven : Yale Center for British [in association with] Art Yale University Press, , ©2013.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The soldier, the king, and the proconsul: an Edwardian processional / Angus Trumble
- The glittering world: spectacle, luxury, and desire in the Edwardian age / Andrea Wolk Rager
- The Edwardian ancien régime / Elizabeth C. Mansfield
- Maximum exposure: modernizing the grand manner portrait for the Edwardian age / A. Cassandra Albinson
- Victorians and moderns / Pamela Fletcher
- History painting, spectacle, and performance / Imogen Hart
- The religion of art and nothing of life: Frederick H. Evans's A sea of steps / Alexander Nemerov
- "That's the life for a man like me": rural life and labor in Edwardian art and music / Tim Barringer.