Masculinity and the English working class : studies in Victorian autobiography and fiction /
|Published:||New York : Routledge, c2007.|
|Series:||Literary criticism and cultural theory
|Online Access:||Table of contents only |
Publisher description |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- List of Illustrations
- Chapter 1. Introduction: Gender and Genre
- Chapter 2. In Gentleman's Service: Diary of William Tayler, Footman, 1837 and the Pickwick Papers
- Chapter 3. Representing the Working Man: The Autobiography of a Working Man and Mary Barton
- Chapter 4. Autodidacts and Men of Letters: My Story and Alton Locke
- Chapter 5. Other "Others": Incidents in a Gipsy's Life
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.