W.E.B. Du Bois and the problems of the twenty-first century : an essay on Africana critical theory /
|Published:||Lanham : Lexington Books, c2007.|
|Online Access:||Table of contents only |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Du Bois and Africana critical theory
- Du Bois's concepts of race, critiques of racism, and contributions to critical white studies and critical race theory
- Du Bois and the politics and problematics of postcolonialism
- Du Bois's critique of capitalism, critical Marxism, and discourse on democratic socialism
- Du Bois and "The damnation of women" : critical social theory and the souls of Black female folk
- Conclusion: Du Bois, the problems of the twenty-first century, and the reconstruction of critical social theory.