Joyce's iritis and the irritated text : the dis-lexic Ulysses /
|Published:||Gainesville, Fla. : University Press of Florida, 1995.|
|Series:||The Florida James Joyce series
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1. Iritis as Cause and Effect
- Chapter 2. Illness And The Magnification of Letters
- Chapter 3. The Complicit Reader And Joycean Dis-Lexia
- Chapter 4. The Poet's Picture Puzzle
- Chapter 5. Identity, Intertextuality, and Infection
- Chapter 6. Ghosts, Sounds, and Errors
- Appendix: What Joyce Saw in Ulysses
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.