Breaking dawn /
Although eighteen-year-old Bella joins the dark but seductive world of the immortals by marrying Edward the vampire, her connection to the powerful werewolf Jacob remains unsevered.
|Published:||New York : Little, Brown, 2008.|
|Series:||Meyer, Stephenie, 1973- Twilight saga series ;
|Related Information:||Contributor biographical information |
Publisher description |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Book 1. Bella
- Long night
- Big day
- Isle Esme
- Book 2. Jacob
- Waiting for the damn fight to start already
- Sure as hell didn't see that one coming
- Why didn't I just walk away? Oh right, because I'm an idiot
- The two things at the very top of my things-I-never-want-to-do-list
- Some people just don't grasp the concept of "unwelcome"
- Good thing I've got a strong stomach
- You know things are bad when you feel guilty for being rude to vampires
- Tick tock tick tock tick tock
- Too-much-information alert
- What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have
- There are no words for this
- Book 3. Bella
- First hunt
- Travel plans
- The future
- The happily ever after.