Library performance, accountability, and responsiveness : essays in honor of Ernest R. Deprospo /
|Published:||Norwood, N.J. : Ablex, ©1990.|
|Series:||Information management, policy, and services.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Measurement of Library Output: How is it Related to Research?
- Reflections on Performance Measures Fifteen Years
- Later Integrating Performance
- Measures into the Planning Process: Moving toward Decision Support Systems
- Aspects of Validity in Unobtrusive Studies
- Do Library Systems Make a Difference?
- Public Libraries: Flexibility and Political Action Accountability of Library Services for Youth: A Planning, Measurement, and Evaluation Model
- The Accountability of Public Organizations for Educational Projects Supported by Grant-Making Agencies
- Accountability in the Classroom Staff Development and Organizational Change Applying Nontraditional
- Perspectives to Traditional Library Research: Critical Theory as Method
- Roads Not Taken: Some Thoughts about Librarianship
- A Biographical Sketch of Ernest R. DeProspo, Jr. Planning: The Key to Performance, Accountability, and Responsiveness and a Future for Libraries
- Author Index
- Subject Index
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.