Horatio Lord Nelson /
Presents a career biography of British naval leader Horatio Lord Nelson, following his rise through the ranks from his first peacetime posting at the age of twelve to his heroic death at the Battle of Trafalgar.
|Published:||New York : New York University Press, 2003.|
|Related Information:||Book review (H-Net) |
Contributor biographical information |
Publisher description |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- 1. Early life and apprenticeship
- 2. The American War
- 3. Peacetime and marriage
- 4. The Mediterranean Campaign
- 5. St Vincent and Tenerife
- 6. The Nile Campaign
- 7. Naples and decline
- 8. Copenhagen and the Channel
- 9. The peace of Amiens
- 10. Commander-in-Chief, Mediterranean
- 11. The Trafalgar Campaign
- Further reading
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.