The letters of Arturo Toscanini /
"Toscanini (1867-1957) was one of the most celebrated and influential symphonic and operatic conductors in history. With his amazing ear and photographic memory, his sense of moral imperative and iron will, he raised the standards of orchestras and opera companies to previously undreamed-of hei...
|Published:||New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2002.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Explanations and Abbreviations
- The Letters
- Part 1. January 1885- September 1897
- Part 2. July 1898-May 1933
- Part 3. June 1933-May 1936
- Part 4. July 1936- September 1937
- Part 5. September 1937- September 1939
- Part 6. October 1939-March 1946
- Part 7. July 1946-November 1956
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.