Judging Lincoln /
|Published:||Carbondale : Southern Illinois University Press, c2002.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- 1. Abraham Lincoln, Our Ever-Present Contemporary
- 2. "a Matter of Profound Wonder": the Women in Lincoln's Life
- 3. Abraham Lincoln: Commander in Chief or "attorney in Chief"?
- 4. Abraham Lincoln and Civil Liberties: the Corning Letter
- 5. Abraham Lincoln: the President and George Gordon Meade- an Evolving Commander in Chief
- 6. A View from the Field: the Soldiers' Vote for Abraham Lincoln's Reelection
- 7. The End of Slavery: Lincoln and the Thirteenth Amendment-what Did He Know and When He Did Know It?
- 8. Warrior, Communitarian, and Echo: the Leadership of Abraham Lincoln, Winston Churchill, and Franklin D. Roosevelt
- 9. Lincoln Collecting: What's Left?
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.