Sullivan's city : the meaning of ornament for Louis Sullivan /
|Published:||New York : W.W. Norton, c2000.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Chapter 1. Entry on the Stage: 1881-1890
- Chapter 2. The New World of the 1890s: The Columbian Exposition and the Schiller Building
- Chapter 3. Form and Reform c. 1900 Sullivanism as a Design System
- Chapter 4. Why Sullivan's Houses are as Important as His Banks c. 1910
- Chapter 5. Finis, 1922-1924
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.