Children with hearing loss : developing listening and talking birth to six /
|Published:||San Diego : Plural Pub., c2007.|
|Related Information:||Table of Contents |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Neurological foundations of listening and talking
- The auditory system
- Hearing and hearing loss in infants and children
- Diagnosing hearing loss
- Hearing aids, cochlear implants, and FM systems
- Intervention issues
- Auditory "work"
- Spoken language learning
- Constructing meaningful communication
- Interacting in ways that promote listening and talking.