The decision to drop the atomic bomb /
|Published:||Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 1996.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Japan's Desperate Military Situation, April to August 1945
- Japan's Peace Moves Truman and the A-Bombs Ending the War: The American Point of View
- The Postdam Conference
- The Atomic Bombings
- The First Imperial Decision
- The Second Imperial Decision and Aftermath
- Recapitulation and Analysis
- Selected Bibliography
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.