Across the universe
Jude is a dock worker from Liverpool who travels to the United States in the 1960s to find his estranged father. There, he falls in love with sheltered American teenager Lucy. When her brother, Max, is drafted to fight in the Vietnam War, they become involved in peace activism.
|Published:||Culver City, Calif. : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, c2008.|
|Edition:||2-disc deluxe ed.; anamorphic widescreen format (2.40:1).|
|Related Information:||Official website |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Special features: Anamorphic widescreen
- Extended musical performances
- Deleted scene
- Commentary with director Julie Taymor and music producer/composer Elliot Goldenthal
- 5 behind-the-scenes featurettes
- Language: English Dolby digital 5.1 ; Spanish Dolby digital 5.1 ; Portuguese Dolby digital 5.1
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Portuguese.