The business of commerce : examining an honorable profession /
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Is Commerce Really Maligned?
- 1. Historical Views of Commerce
- 2. Commercialism versus Professionalism
- 3. Used Car Dealers as Heroes?
- 4. What Is Morally Right with Insider Trading
- 5. Business Ethics: Texts and Teachings
- 6. Individualism and Corporate Responsibility
- 7. The Right to Private Property
- 8. The Moral Status of Entrepreneurship
- 9. Dualism Disputed
- 10. Prudence, the Living Virtue
- 11. Commerce Morally Affirmed.