Entrepreneurship and community economic development /
Annotation Using two case studies from Canada, Diochon (business administration, St. Francis Xavier U., Canada) investigates the role of entrepreneurs in community development programs. She focuses on the efforts of Canada's Community Economic Development program to promote endogenous growth in...
|Published:||Montreal ; Kingston ; London ; Ithaca : McGill-Queen's University Press, |
|Online Access:||http://ezproxy.prin.edu:2048/login?url=https://ebookcentral.proquest.com/lib/principiacollege/detail.action?docID=3330647 |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- The Theory and Practice of Endogenous Development: Roots and Challenges
- The Exogenous/Endogenous Development Debate in Canada
- Community Economic Development: The Community as a Development Actor
- A Conceptual Framework for Fostering Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Methodology and Research Design
- Analysis and Results
- The Community Enterprise Emergence Model.