Right from the start; a chronicle of the McGovern campaign.
In large part, this is the story of my experience inside the McGovern Presidential campaign as its first full-time staff member. If this book has a single purpose, it is to share that experience with the reader, to give as accurate an account as possible of how a Presidential campaign evolves and, o...
|Published:||[New York] Quadrangle |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Jimmie the Greek and the impossible dream (March, 1970, to January, 1971)
- From the Declaration of Independence to Vally Forge (January, 1971, to January, 1972)
- General Kutuzov and the grassroots army (January, 1972, to July 15, 1972)
- Victory has a thousand fathers but defeat is an orphan (July 15, 1972, to November 7, 1972)
- One man can make a difference and every man should try.