Romanticism and feminism /
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- On romanticism and feminism / Anne K. Mellor
- Silencing the female. Romanticism and the colonization of the feminine / Alan Richardson
- Romantic quest and conquest. Troping masculine power in the crisis of poetic identity / Marlon B. Ross
- The cult of domesticity. Dorothy and William Wordsworth at Grasmere / Kurt Heinzelman
- Writing the female. Harassing the muse / Karen Swann
- The writer's ravishment. Women and the romantic author
- the example of Byron / Sonia Hofkosh
- Witch or pawn. Women in Scott's narrative poetry / Nancy Moore Goslee
- The women respond. Individual in community. Dorothy Wordsworth in conversation with William / Susan J. Wolfson
- "On needle-work." Protest and contradiction in Mary Lamb's essay / Jane Aaron
- Romantic poetry. The I altered / Stuart Curran
- An early romance. Motherhood and women's writing in Mary Wollstonecraft's novels / Laurie Langbauer
- Possessing nature. The female in Frankenstein / Anne K. Mellor.