From concentration camp to campus : Japanese American students and World War II /
|Published:||Urbana : University of Illinois Press, c2004.|
|Series:||The Asian American experience
|Online Access:||Table of contents |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Creating the National Japanese American Student Relocation Council
- Living in hope and working on faith, summer 1942
- In "Free America," Fall 1942-Summer 1943
- Change and new challenges in a World at War, Fall 1943-Summer 1944
- Closing down and saying Sayonara, 1944-46
- Memory and the meaning of student resettlement.