Between the fields and the city : women, work, and family in Russia, 1861-1914 /
|Published:||Cambridge [England] ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 1994.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- List of illustrations
- List of tables
- 1. Patriarchy and its discontents
- 2. The woman's side
- 3. Out to work
- 4. Between the fields and the factory
- 5. On their own in the city
- 6. Women in the margins marginalising women
- 7. Making a home in the city
- A note on sources
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.