Back to the asylum : the future of mental health law and policy in the United States /
|Published:||New York : Oxford University Press, 1992.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Madness and Responsibility
- 1. The Pendulum of Social Movement
- 2. Mental Illness and Criminal Responsibility
- 3. Rethinking the Insanity Defense in the Neoconservative Era
- 4. The Fate of the Insane Offender in the Neoconservative Era
- 5. The Liberal Era of Involuntary Commitment
- 6. The Neoconservative Era of Civil Commitment
- 7. The Road Back
- 8. Does Legal Reform Make a Difference?
- 9. Out of Sight, Out of Mind: The Future of Mental Health Law and Policy
Descriptive content provided by Syndetics™, a Bowker service.