Orderly book and journals kept by Connecticut men while taking part in the American Revolution. 1775-1778.
|Published:||[Hartford : The Society, 1899]|
|Series:||Collections of the Connecticut Historical Society,
vol. VII |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Orderly book of Capt. William Coit's company at siege of Boston, 1775.
- Journal of Ensign Nathaniel Morgan at siege of Boston, 1775.
- Journal of Simeon Lyman of Sharon, 1775.
- Benjamin Trumbull's Journal of the expedition against Canada, 1775.
- Benjamin Trumbull's Journal of the campaign around New York, 1776-77.
- Roll of Benjamin Trumbull's company, 1777.
- Journal of Oliver Boardman of Middletown, in the Burgoyne campaign, 1777.
- Journal of Bayze Wells of Farmington, in the Canada expedition, 1775-77.
- Journal of Joseph Joslin, Jr., of South Killingly, a teamster in Western Connecticut, 1777-78.