The Icelandic voice in Canadian letters : the contribution of Icelandic-Canadian writers to Canadian literature /
|Published:||[Carleton, Ont.] : Carleton University Press, ©1997.|
|Series:||Nordic voices ;
v. 1. |
|Online Access:||EBSCOhost - Click to view - Access for Lincoln College students, faculty, and staff only|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- I Omnia Mea Mecum Porto Literary History and Background of the Icelanders
- II The Search For Vinland the Good
- "Without a poet you and yours / will disappear and leave no trace"
- IV "Your pen is yet a power in your hands" Icelandic-Canadian Literature in English
- V The Icelandic Tile in the Canadian Mosaic.