Reading early modern women : an anthology of texts in manuscript and print, 1550-1700 /
Publisher's description: Much has been written about women of the English Renaissance, but few examples of women's writing from that era have been readily available until now. This remarkable anthology assembles for the first time 144 primary texts and documents written by women between 15...
|Published:||New York : Routledge, 2004.|
|Related Information:||Publisher description |
The Horace Howard Furness Memorial Fund Home Page |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Legal documents / women's testimony
- The status of women
- Mothers' legacies and medical manuals
- Religion, prophecy, and persecution
- Life-writing : nonfiction and fiction
- Translations / alterations
- Applied arts and music.