Building the Cold War consensus the political economy of U.S. national security policy, 1949-51 /
|Published:||Ann Arbor : University of Michigan Press, 2001, c1998.|
|Online Access:||Online version : Lake Forest College full text. Accessible anywhere on Lake Forest College campus or with a College login.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- The domestic political economy and U.S. national security policy
- The politics of rearmament in the executive branch I : the fiscal 1951 budget
- The politics of rearmament in the executive branch II : NSC 68 and rearmament
- The political and economic sources of divergent foreign policy preferences in the Senate, 1949-51
- The conflictual politics of consensus building I : Korea, rearmament, and the end of the Fair Deal
- The conflictual politics of consensus building II : the development of the internal security program
- The conflictual politics of consensus building III : rearmament and the red scare
- Conclusion : domestic politics and theories of national security policy.