The institutional presidency /
|Published:||Baltimore : John Hopkins University Press, c1992.|
|Series:||Interpreting American politics
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Foreword / Michael Nelson
- 1. From President to Presidency: FDR's Legacy
- 2. The White House Staff as an Institution?
- 3. The Institutional Presidency: Through a Managerial Lens
- 4. The Institutional Presidency: Through an Organizational Lens
- 5. Jimmy Carter: The Travails of Centralized Collegiality
- 6. Ronald Reagan: The Travails of Collegial Formalism
- 7. George Bush in Midstream.