Iran's weapons of mass destruction : the real and potential threat /
There is no simple or reliable way to characterize Iran's ability to acquire weapons of mass destruction (WMDs) and the means to deliver them. Iran is clearly attempting to acquire long-range ballistic missiles and cruise missiles, but it has never indicated that such weapons would have chemica...
|Published:||Washington, D.C. : Center for Strategic and International Studies, ©2006.|
|Series:||Significant issues series ;
v. 28, no. 3. |
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Iran's motivation for acquiring weapons of mass destruction
- Iran's chemical weapons
- Iran's biological weapons
- "Guesstimating" Iran's nuclear weapons capabilities
- The history of Iran's nuclear programs
- The uncertain character of Iran's nuclear facilities
- Possible dates for Iran's acquisition of nuclear weapons
- Delivery systems
- Iran's options and potential responses.